True to comedian Evan Sayet’s masterful prediction that leftists will inevitably side with “wrong over right, evil over good, and the behaviors that lead to failure over those that lead to success” at every moral junction, they have been targeting religion relentlessly since Friday. Below are just some samples of current headlines:
- Paris Attacks: Why Islam and Christianity are Twin Religions.”[The Conversation AU]
- “How Religion Can Unleash Humanity’s Violent Impulses.” [Raw Story]
- “Can Atheism Replace Religion?” [Huffington Post]
- “Freedom from Religion: Maybe a Good Idea.” [Patheos]
- “In Light of the Paris Attacks, is it Time to Eradicate Religion?” [Washington Post]
If attacked, do you want to be Victor or Victim?
At SacredHonor.US, we hate it when people die embarrassed.
And at Protect.FM, we believe good estate plans protect families.
We make it easy for your family to attain the comfort of skill at arms.
David R. Duringer, JD, LL.M, is a concealed firearm instructor and tax lawyer specializing in business and estate planning. He is managing shareholder at Protective Law Corporation, headquartered in Laguna Hills, primarily serving Orange County and Southern California with a satellite office located in Coronado (San Diego County).
© Protective Law Corporation as per date of publication captioned above. All rights reserved unless otherwise noted. Sharing encouraged with attribution and/or link to this page.